At its core, BasicBlock helps get truck drivers paid faster. Period. Our industry-leading software and financial services allow independent truck drivers to spend less time worrying about cash flow and more time focused on the road.
Our company is one of the few workplaces where you can experience the drive and ambition of Silicon Valley alongside the friendly and hard-working qualities of the Great Plains. If you join our team, we'll let you take the reins as long as you produce quality work in return. We're a focused and authentic team who puts a priority on ownership and creating an environment where everyone can do their best work.
We are looking to hire a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our fast-growing team. As a Digital Marketer, you will be responsible for developing, implementing, and managing marketing campaigns that promote our products and services. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and the ability to independently execute tasks and projects.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns across various platforms (Facebook, Google Ads, TikTok, etc.).
- Develop and manage other multi-channel inbound marketing strategies (SEO, Email, SMS, etc.).
- Oversee social media strategies to increase engagement, brand awareness, and marketing efforts.
- Analyze data and market trends to refine marketing strategies.
- Create landing pages and manage conversion points.
- Evaluate emerging marketing channels and provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Experience with HubSpot CRM preferred, including leveraging its marketing tools.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- Proven experience, at least 2+ years in a Digital Marketing or similar role.
- Demonstrable experience managing digital advertising campaigns.
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Facebook and Google Adwords campaigns.
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics).
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Must be able to reliably commute to our Lincoln, NE office. This is a full-time, in-office position.
- Employee stock options
- Paid time off
- Complimentary caffeine (whatever your brand), soda, and snacks
- Weekly team lunches (on us)
BasicBlock is an equal opportunity employer. We are only accepting inquiries for full-time (W-2) employment at this time.