At its core, BasicBlock helps get truck drivers paid faster. Period. Our industry-leading software and financial services allow independent truck drivers to spend less time worrying about cash flow and more time focused on the road.
Our company is one of the few workplaces where you can experience the drive and ambition of Silicon Valley alongside the friendly and hard-working qualities of the Great Plains. If you join our team, we'll let you take the reins as long as you produce quality work in return. We're a focused and authentic team who puts a priority on ownership and creating an environment where everyone can do their best work.
About the Position…..
We are looking for a Product Manager who will act as a leader within the company. Someone who is passionate about not only building products, but also customer relationships. You will be responsible for overseeing activities relating to researching, designing and marketing products. You will work closely with customers identifying needs while researching competitor's products. You will work with our cross-functional teams to help them design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
- Manage the development process while working with team members to ensure a quick and efficient product launch.
- Work on the prioritization of new features based on usability, functionality, and user experience
- Collaborate with the engineering team
- Figure out the strengths and weaknesses of the competitors and use them to make a great product.
- Analyze trend reports, industry content, market statistics, sales data, user stories, mockups, and metrics to come up with a working strategy.
- Manage the workflow of the marketing and sales teams.
You must have...
- Shared values, meaning play fast and win, be autonomous, and do what you say you are going to do.
- Proven work experience as a product manager, software developer, or project manager
- Significant experience managing a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Strong problem solving skills and high responsibility
- Great ability working effectively with cross functional teams
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Have a current, permanent U.S. residence. Sorry, we're not hiring outside the U.S. at this time even if you’re willing to work U.S. hours.
It'd be nice if you...
- Significant experience developing product and marketing strategies and effectively communicating recommendations to executive management
- Excellent understanding of software development and web technologies
- MS or BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other relevant area
- Payments or Logistics expertise
- Employee stock options
- Paid time off
- Complimentary caffeine (whatever your brand), soda, and snacks
- Weekly team lunches (on us)
BasicBlock is an equal opportunity employer