At its core, BasicBlock helps get truck drivers paid faster. Period. Our industry-leading software and financial services allow independent truck drivers to spend less time worrying about cash flow and more time focused on the road.
Our company is one of the few workplaces where you can experience the drive and ambition of Silicon Valley alongside the friendly and hard-working qualities of the Great Plains. If you join our team, we'll let you take the reins as long as you produce quality work in return. We're a focused and authentic team who puts a priority on ownership and creating an environment where everyone can do their best work.
About the position...
We are seeking a Carrier Success Representative who is proactive, a strong communicator, and passionate about relationships. You will be tasked with developing and maintaining loyal partnerships. You will provide carriers and clients with the highest level of service and support to retain their business and grow accounts. These relationships are essential for ensuring long-term partnerships. You will need to excel at negotiating and problem solving as well as having a teamwork mindset. Key success factors include establishing relationships with new carriers and keeping current ones happy.
- Develop, build, and strengthen networks through existing and new relationships.
- Maintain continuous communication with carriers and customers to ensure a high-quality movement process.
- Develop and support operations for expanded revenue opportunities via the expansion of a committed carrier base.
- Ensure all parties are informed of necessary information.
- Maintain and update accurate information in the company’s operating system.
- Always maintain awareness of operations.
- Other duties as assigned.
Have shared values, meaning play fast and win, be autonomous, and do what you say you are going to do.
- Show up, take responsibility and have a growth mindset.
- Be customer-focused, with a passion for providing an amazing customer experience and helping clients achieve great things.
- Strong communication skills and outstanding problem-solving abilities.
- Have incredible time management and organizational skills with the ability to navigate multiple customer engagements.
- Have a current, permanent U.S. residence. Sorry, we're not hiring outside the U.S. at this time even if you’re willing to work U.S. hours.
It'd be nice if you…
- Have a track record of building proactive, value-driven relationships with clients.
- Have experience working with software and the ability to learn a wide variety of tools.
- Have a BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- Employee stock options
- Paid time off
- Complimentary caffeine (whatever your brand), soda, and snacks
- Weekly team lunches (on us)
BasicBlock is an equal opportunity employer